Lightweight home oxygen cylinders
For the growing number of patients worldwide who depend on home oxygen cylinders for their oxygen therapy – cylinder weight matters. This is especially true for elderly and infirm patients suffering from respiratory conditions such as COPD and asthma.
AMS ultra-lightweight home oxygen cylinders are the lightest Type 3 cylinders available on the market today – and up to 50% lighter than traditional aluminium products. Certified for home oxygen use in markets worldwide, they provide significant, practical benefits to prescribers, patients and providers, including:
- Portability – lower weights make them easier to carry, enabling independent living
- Range – higher pressures mean higher capacities and greater freedom
- Lifespan – AMS carbon composite cylinders are NLL (Non-Limited Life)
- Cost – higher capacities means less frequent refilling, and fewer cylinders needed
- Flexibility – with both 2L and 3L cylinders available to suit a range of patient requirements
- Portable oxygen cylinders
AMS produces a range of lightweight portable home oxygen cylinders in 1L,2L and 3L capacities.
All AMS carbon composite cylinders offer high pressure (300 Bar), NLL (Non-Limited Life) performance, and are accredited for use worldwide – produced to recognised global standards and accreditations, including: ISO 11119-2, UN-TPED Pi, DOT (USA) and TC (Canada).
For additional information about AMS home oxygen cylinders, or to discuss your requirements, please contact us today.